Pacquiao vs. Clottey

It will be an interesting fight on Saturday evening when every Filipino will be watching the Pacquiao vs. Clottey live match on Pay-Per-View. Joshua Clottey has expressed his confidence in one interview of espn. To quote ESPN:

Clottey clearly believes his size will prove a huge advantage.

"I am a very big welterweight," he said after the news conference. "I want to feel Manny Pacquiao's punches and see what he can do to me. He throws thousands of punches, but I block thousands of punches. I throw fewer punches, but my punches land and they hurt. And they will do damage."

Manny Pacquiao is now in Texas for the last leg of his practice/preparation for the upcoming Pacquiao vs. Clottey match on Saturday (Sunday here). He used Air Pacquiao – a chartered 170-seats airplane, to go to Texas with his wife and other Filipino supporters who will be watching his fight in the stadium.